Children, top row from left to right, in front of Crespin, Andreita and the other adults:
- Monica Sanchez, 12, married Ben Lubbon in Los Angeles in 1929. They raised three children.
- Teresita Torres, age 7, Ignacio’s and Andreita’s daughter, married Robert Baca. They raised five children and lived their lives in Socorro.
- Frank Sanchez Jr., age 5, married Marina Loya and Ernestine Whatley. The families from Frank’s line mostly live in California.
Front row, left to right:
- Max Torres, 15, son of Apolonio and Aurora, served in the Army and married Rita Chavez. They lived in Los Angeles.
- Jose Torres, almost 12, son of Ignacio and Andreita, will later marry Tomasita Rivera. They will raise four children in Albuquerque.
- Enrique Sanchez, about 10, youngest child of Domitila and Moises, moved to Los Angeles and lived the rest of his life there. He married twice.
- Johnny Torres, about 11, is the son of Apolonio and Aurora.
- Nestor Torres, 7, son of Apolonio and Aurora, married Lupe Zimmerly, daughter of Estevan and Adelfina T. Zimmerly, in Socorro in 1935. Likely remarried.